From: Paul Johnson <Paul@treetop.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Unsolicited email from Ian Joyner
Date: 1998/09/17
Date: 1998-09-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <35FF2D65.63A643AE@mpce.mq.edu.au>, Ian Joyner
<ijoyner@mpce.mq.edu.au> writes
>cjames@cec-services.com wrote:
[Lots of drivel]

Don't worry.  Its just Colin James 3rd (CJ3) crawling out of the
woodwork again.  Its been some time since we last saw him.  He will
probably have emailed your boss, your ISP, and anyone else he can think
of with complaints and threats of legal action.  He will also have
trawled Deja-News for any of your past postings which might be
considered even slightly unwise, in the hope of using them against you.
He will now do the same to me.  Stand by for a collection of my posts on
the subject of censorship and implications that I am some sort of
pervert.

However I suppose we should be grateful that we only have one kook on
these groups.  Some groups attract hundreds.

Incidentally, you are in good company.  Bertrand Meyer is a regular
target, and ISTR that Robert Martin and Grady Booch have also been the
subject of such attacks.

Someone has written a CJ3 FAQ to reassure his targets.  I think it needs
posting again.

Whats the matter Colin?  Forgotton to take your meds again?

Paul.
Paul Johnson                    | You are lost in a maze of twisty
Email: Paul@treetop.demon.co.uk | little standards, all different.
       paul.johnson@gecm.com    |