From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Gant, tasking, and Vista
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:44:07 -0600
Date: 2008-01-20T16:44:07-06:00	[thread overview]

I had occasion to run an old exe on a Vista machine and it died with a
Tasking Error Failure in activation
It was compiled with Gnat 3.15p and has run on W2k and XP machines just
fine in the past.
Is this a Vista UAC problem?  I ran from the command line, which I thought
meant it bypassed the new compatibility stuff.
Some other problem?  What do I need to do?