From: Jane Hodges <janee@orchard.compulink.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Best Ada95 reference
Date: 1996/10/06
Date: 1996-10-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am currently doing a Degree in Info Technology and learning to program
in Ada is one of the modules.  As the 'set' text, we have been
recommended 'Ada from the Beginning' by Jan Skansholm (Addison Wesley).
 It's good, from a beginners point of view anyway!  I have a copy of the
second edition but I believe the third edition is due any moment now.
Hope this helps.

Jane