From: Robert Greer <bmc@asis.com>
Subject: ObjectAda - any opinions?
Date: 1997/06/13
Date: 1997-06-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

ObjectAda looks good, but has anyone tried it?

I'm concerned about *complete* agreement with the language spec, and
about the convenience of the Windows toolbox (for a Windows novice like
myself).

I mean to code a few programs, for use with Windows, and I need both
reliablity and a simple, tinker-toy approach to the Windows front end.

Thanks!

Bob Greer
bobg@asis.com