* Re: ada Tk? 3 questions
       [not found] <38BD5D1A.8FD3C3C3@lmco.com>
@ 2000-03-01  0:00 ` Raymond Calande
From: Raymond Calande @ 2000-03-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

There's a GUI tool called RAPID at:
ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/usafa/rapid/index.html

Chuck Meyers wrote:

> Many languages have a Tk interface (GTK--for C, eTk--for eiffel, perlTk,
> Tkinter--for python).
>
> (Q1)Is there a Tk interface for Ada?
>
> The texts I've seen on Ada do not address GUIs.
>
> (Q2)How are GUIs normally handled in Ada?
>
> (Q3)Is there a good text discussing Ada GUIs and graphics?
>
> -Thanx
>
> chuck.meyers@LMCO.com

* Re: ada Tk? 3 questions
@ 2000-03-01  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2000-03-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

see:

http://tash.calspan.com/

@ 2000-03-03  0:00     ` Terry Westley
From: Terry Westley @ 2000-03-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The new web site address for TASH is http://www.adatcl.com.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Systems Engineering Supervisor
Veridian Engineering, Calspan Operations