From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.not.jrcarter@acm.not.spam.org>
Subject: Re: 2d graph
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:38:28 GMT
Date: 2006-03-23T15:38:28+00:00	[thread overview]

Anders Wirzenius wrote:
> I want to produce a 2d graph to be presented as an image on a HTML page.
> Does anyone have an Ada example for, say, SVG?
> The data is a textfile with x and y values on each line.
> 1.0   1.0
> 2.3   3.2
> 3.0   5.9

You could paste the data into a spreadsheet, generate the graph in the
spreadsheet, copy the graph, paste it into a graphics program, save it as an
image, and link to that image in your HTML.

You could use Plot_Windows from Win_IO to generate the graph, capture the
resulting window as an image, paste it into a graphics program, edit out any
parts of the window you don't want, and continue as above.

--
Jeff Carter
"If I could find a sheriff who so offends the citizens of Rock