From: "Steve Doiel" <nospam_steved94@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: not handled exceptions
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:13:56 GMT
Date: 2002-03-23T15:13:56+00:00	[thread overview]

"Michal Nowikowski" <godfryd@zamek.gda.pl> wrote in message
news:pan.2002.03.23.14.39.06.84735.1206@zamek.gda.pl...
> On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:52:18 +0100, Robert Dewar wrote:
>
> >> I've got problem with exceptions. It is my code:
> >
> > Always, always post an ENTIRE program when you ask for help. Do not
>
> I would but my program's size is already 2000 lines. Earlier this
> problem doesn't exist, it appear now. Maybe i changed sth in the code
> but i dont know what it could be - so I'm asking.

Try to produce a minimal subset of the program that reproduces the problem.
For example, if the problem is in fact with unhandled exceptions, the
following program might do:

  procedure Test_Exception is
    exc : exception;
  begin
    raise exc;
  end Test_Exception;

If this doesn't reproduce the problem there is probably something else going
on.
For example, if you program includes tasks, the main program will not
terminate until all dependent tasks terminate.

SteveD