From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: IBM Rational Ada
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:55:48 GMT
Date: 2009-01-31T18:55:48+00:00	[thread overview]

Actually, the version that was sold was a single pathform (Linux, only,
RedHat or SuSE) and did not required the Apex system. The Apex and
Windows versions was still around $450, I called IBM. The problem was
I waited to long to order, because I wanted a free upgrade to 2005 specs.

I found this out after someone post here that IBM was going to update their
Ada to 2005 specs. back in Oct, 2008.