From: "chris.danx" <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: [ot... well kindof] SDI
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 01:24:41 +0100
Date: 2002-08-04T01:24:41+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Umm, this is going to sound a little cheeky but since terms over I
thought I'd ask here.  I'm revising for a Software Design and
Implementation course (pre software engineering but beyond meer
programming course :) ) and am doing some past papers, but no solutions
are available (CS policy is not to distribute solutions, which is
annoying since I don't know what kind of answer they are looking for -
each questions is worth 20pts but very little indication of the depth of
answer required is given; I am usually too concise or not concise enough
and lose marks; :(  Seems to be that the stuff I find obvious isn't and
the stuff I rattle on about is :) ).

Can I post my answers here for someone to take a look at them?
Everyones answers will be different (there is no one solution as we all
know) and I'm not looking for answers, more feed back on the decisions
I've made.

If someone is willing to look at them, I'll post each question & answer
set in a separate thread under a master thread for easy reading (there
are 3 or 4 Qs i think).

Regards,
Chris

--