From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Prepend unsigned integer 32 number
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:03:17 -0700
Date: 2005-04-11T19:03:17-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the question.
"pre-pend" presumably means to put in front of

The unsigned intger 32 number tells me that you want to put a 32 bit number
in front of some other number, although I don't know what representation
that other number is in.

Hmmm... the number is to be stored, not printed... could be binary... still
scratching my head.

Oh good... an example.

Original number 2200, Prepended number 12200

Hmmm... my first thought was: 12200 is being prepended ot 2200.

Wait! I see, a 1 is being prepended to 2200 to give 12200.

Perhaps you're just looking for a string.

Sounds like a homework question.

Is it?

Steve
(The Duck)