From: Hubert <herrdoktor@fumanchu.com>
Subject: Re: David, have you thought about using an existing editor?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:16:07 -0800
Date: 2015-01-21T15:16:07-08:00	[thread overview]

The code browser would indeed be the most important part. Right now,
with GPS, I'm having the problem that everything seems to become "flat"
for me, its not easy to describe, but with the list of files that all go
like
A.B
A.B.C.D
A.B.C.E

etc it is is so that the bigger part of each filename I see in the
Project part of GPS is the same sequence of characters and the package
name appears only in the last section of the filename which makes the
long list of project filenames indistinguishable from each other because
the amount of information that is presented is so that about 90% is the
same and only 10% actually differ.

So I would vote for a browser that does not show the filenames the way
GPS does it.

---