From: tmoran@bix.com
Subject: Re: Topics of this newsgroup
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:53:39 GMT
Date: 2000-09-06T18:53:39+00:00	[thread overview]

>It is just that a lot (maybe the majority) of Ada knowledgable
>folks have abandoned CLA over the last couple of years, but many
>of them still participate in the GNAT specific mailing list
  OTOH, if you ask non-GNAT, general Ada, questions on Dr. Dewar's
GNAT mailing list, you'll be told to go to c.l.a.  There are also
a number of Ada experts who don't happen to be GNAT users but do
show up on c.l.a.  Similarly, you should ask ObjectAda specific
questions on their mailing list, etc.  You normally will do better
to ask a question in the most appropriate place, rather than
just wherever you happen to be.  I agree that