From: Tapio Kelloniemi <invalid@localdomain.com>
Subject: Ada emacs mode for Ada2005
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:24:03 GMT
Date: 2005-09-16T09:24:03+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all

Since many of the new Ada2005 features are now available in GNAT,
I'm interested, if there is an update for Ada emacs mode. The version
distributed with emacs 21.3 is not sufficient, since for example
pressing RET in emacs at the end of a line like:
private with Foo;
results in:
Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil

I've been busy compiling my bleeding edge GCC 4.1 (for testing purposes)
and so have not checked if GNAT GPL includes an updated version, which
I don't believe.

If someone knows about this, many thanks for sharing the information.

--
Tapio