From: terveen@radish.research.att.com (Loren Terveen)
Subject: Frequently mentioned web resources for comp.lang.ada
Date: 1996/04/01
Date: 1996-04-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We created web pages that summarize the most frequently
and recently mentioned web resources on comp.lang.ada
during the last few months.  This is part of our research
in supporting on-line communities.  We include an excerpt
from our pages below.  Enjoy...

Loren & Will

               Resource Title           People who mentioned

Home of the Brave Ada Programmers                 11
Kook of the Month Winners for 1996                6
SW-ENG Home Page                                  5
Win32Ada                                          3
"" (same title, different location)               1
Welcome to Rational Software Corporation          3
Java: Programming for the Internet                3
The Technical Publications Library (www.sg...     2
zNET World Wide Web Index                         2
SIGAda WWW Server Home Page                       2

Hot links to these and other relevant resources at:

http://www.phoaks.com/phoaks/comp/lang/ada/
** Loren Terveen                                       **
** AT&T Research (Room 2C-401)                         **
** 600 Mountain Avenue                                 **
** Murray Hill, NJ  07974                              **
** terveen@research.att.com                            **
** phone: (908) 582-2608                               **
** fax:   (908) 582-7550                               **