From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: XML ada
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:53:06 GMT
Date: 2003-03-27T04:53:06+00:00	[thread overview]

I can't seem to find the sources right now (I'll look again tomorrow), but I
have been through this exercise.

If I remember right, you can get at this information through the
DOM.Core.Nodes package.  Have a look at "Node_Name" and "Node_Value".  If I
can find my sources I wrote code at one point to dump the contents of all of
the XML elements.

Steve
(The Duck)