From: Hubert <herrdoktor@fumanchu.com>
Subject: Re: How to use read-only variables?
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 18:04:34 -0800
Date: 2015-01-03T18:04:34-08:00	[thread overview]

Oh I forgot to look at a possible solution, but I have the feeling
you're overshooting your target here. Can you explain again what you
need? I don't quite understand the problem.
You want a component in a record that points to another component and
that other component is hidden from the user? That sounds like you want
something to which the user application has no direct access but then
want to provide access through a pointer?

---