From: srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian)
Subject: Re: Opportunity for Ada
Date: 1995/04/06
Date: 1995-04-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>My suggestion is obvious: retarget GNAT to the HotJava interpretable
>code.

	Sounds like a great idea.  How about convincing Unisys to spend
some of its own money investing in this great commercial opportunity?
Certainly there should be some money left over from all of the STARS pork
that Unisys received.
	Unfortunately, I know your management's response:  "Benefits to
the country - great!  But what are the costs to Unisys to support such an
effort, and what the benefits to Unisys?".
	You guys have been spending other people's money on Ada too long.
In fact, why not quit Unisys, put your money where your mouth is, and form
a company to provide Ada HotJava?  I hope you have a really big pension.

Greg Aharonian