From: srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian)
Subject: Re: Ada cost breakpoints
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1993 19:42:08 GMT
Date: 1993-03-20T19:42:08+00:00	[thread overview]

>Bob Munck
>
>(I realize that we don't really need more humor in Info-Ada as long as
>we have the Ted and Greg Show.)

   As a taxpayer, Bobby, I resent your sarcasm-while-on-the-taxpayer-dole.
Ted and me might be clowns, but at least we have the balls to do it with
our own money, while you do it as part of your cushy-taxpyer-funded job.

Answer me this, how long would Paramax remain a part of the STARS program
if the DoD said that the contractors would have to fund STARS R&D with
their own money?  Your management would stop your efforts in nanoseconds,
not wanting to waste good Paramax money on a project of no commercial value.
Heck, they wouldn't even give you a charge number to investigate for one
hour whether Paramax show fund STARS R&D.

In short, Bob, start spending your own money on Ada activities and see
how fast your story changes.  You soon will know the difference between
being a self-funded clown and a taxpayer funded clown.

Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimization

P.S. I am still waiting for a good rebuttal for my comments on STARS waste.
That is, unless you agree that STARS was founded partly on lies, that ASSET
is being mismanaged, that in light of VHDL STARS is showing little vision
and that STARS contractors have no honest reasons for not showing up at
CASE conferences and shows.
Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimiztion
P.O. Box 404, Belmont, MA 02178