From: enterpoop.mit.edu!Shiva.COM!world!srctran@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Gregory A
Subject: Re: GW-Ada/Ed-DOS available free from WUSTL (long)
Date: 15 Jun 93 21:34:10 GMT	[thread overview]

Kudos to Mike Feldman for his efforts with GW-Ada.

How about taking some of the money being wasted on other DoD Ada efforts,
and giving the money to Mike so he can go to software engineering and
object oriented trade shows and pass out diskettes with his GW-Ada system.
I mean, since the STARS people are too embarassed to publicly display any
of the beta-meta-Ada-stuff the DoD is giving them money for, while I am sure
Mike is quite proud of his efforts, and would be glad to represent Ada
interests at such trade shows, it seems a much better return on investment
to give Mike the money.

P.S. sorry for the obscene phrase "return on investment"

 Greg Aharonian
 Source Translation & Optimization
 P.O. Box 404, Belmont, MA 02178