* About WUARCHIVE
@ 1993-06-11  0:56 Richard Conn
From: Richard Conn @ 1993-06-11  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

About WUARCHIVE
Chris Myers (chris@wugate.wustl.edu) and
  Richard Conn (conn@wuarchive.wustl.edu)

The host computer named wuarchive.wustl.edu (WUARCHIVE) is a Digital
Equipment Corporation (DEC) Alpha AXP 3000 Model 400.  It is equipped
with 64M bytes of RAM memory and over 10G bytes of disk space.  It is
owned by the Office of the Network Coordinator, Washington University in
Saint Louis.

WUARCHIVE is supported out of the budget of the Office of the Network
Coordinator and by a grant from the National Science Foundation.

We wish to express our gratitude to Digital Equipment Corporation for
the sale of the DEC Alpha at a substantial university discount and to
the National Science Foundation for its grant in support of WUARCHIVE.
Richard Conn, ASR and PAL Manager  |  conn@wuarchive.wustl.edu

* Re: About WUARCHIVE
@ 1993-06-11 14:40 Gregory Aharonian
From: Gregory Aharonian @ 1993-06-11 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

>WUARCHIVE is supported out of the budget of the Office of the Network
>Coordinator and by a grant from the National Science Foundation.

Call me strange, but isn't it hilarious that the most effective Ada
reuse repository is funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation?

Shut down ASSET/DSRO/VCOE and give the money to Richard Conn.

 Greg Aharonian
 Source Translation & Optimization
 P.O. Box 404, Belmont, MA 02178