From: world!srctran@uunet.uu.net  (Gregory Aharonian)
Subject: Re: SIMTEL20 is going away
Date: 10 Jun 93 16:21:38 GMT	[thread overview]

   I second Mike's kudos for Rick's efforts with the Ada repositories.

In fact (for John Foreman - you're the main in charge), why doesn't the DoD
fire everyone at ASSET/VCOE/DSRO and put Rick in charge.  Rick, with 1/1000th
the funding, is at least 100 times more effective than the current operations
(though he still has some stuff to learn if he tries to make it a
business).

Gee, I thought the DoD, with all its medals, prided itself on rewarding
competence.  I guess I watch too many war movies.

 Greg Aharonian
 Source Translation & Optimization
 P.O. Box 404, Belmont, MA 02178