From: cis.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!eff!wor ld!srctran@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Gregory Aharonian)
Subject: Re: Linear algebra packages in Ada
Date: 26 Feb 93 14:52:49 GMT	[thread overview]

>The reason for my request is that I urgently need some good packages
>for doing linear algebra. Can anybody give me a pointer to a source
>for that. Most appreciated would be an interface to or an implementation
>of the well know BLAS and LINPACK libraries.

There are three DoD software reuse centers: DSRO, ASSET and at VCOE who
have been given millions of dollars to be able to answer such questions.
Go ask them - they can give you something better than my amateurish
answer.  And if you don't know who or where these centers are, pester
the DoD for funding people who have never heard of the Internet.

Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimization
Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimiztion