From: swrinde!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!sdd.hp.com!cs.utexas.edu!qt.cs.utexas.edu!yale .edu!ira.uka.de!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!eff!world!srctran@gatech.edu  (Gregory Aha
Subject: Re: Ada package for Linear Programming
Date: 17 Feb 93 02:00:28 GMT	[thread overview]

    Somewhere in the mess of code that made up the NRL STARS repository
was some code for linear programming, I think.  If someone could post
where the NRL STARS stuff is, and/or search it, the actual package could
be identified.
    I don't know how good or bad the code is, but I do remember something
being there.

Greg Aharonian
Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimiztion