From: srctran@world.std.com (Gregory Aharonian)
Subject: Re: Ada9X boycott of OBJECT EXPO (NY, Apr): Why?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1993 16:01:00 GMT
Date: 1993-04-05T16:01:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>>*    Once again, there is virtually no Ada9X representation at the talks or
>>*the trade show.  Here are people currently making Object Oriented decisions
>>*for the companies, prime candidates for a pitch on Ada9X, and there is no
>>*one their to sell them on Ada9X.

>On page 8 of my brochure, session T14 Edmond Schonberg is
>talking about Ada9x: Objectifying the Ada Language.
>So you must have missed it.  See you there.

   If you had bothered to read my original posting, you would have
noticed that I did indeed mention Ed Schonberg's talk, and one other that
partially mentions Ada - which is why i used the phrase "virtually no
Ada presence there".  Though one talk out of fifty is statistically zero
anyway.  Further, if you read brochures, you probably got the brochure
for the June Object World in San Francisco, where there are NO Ada talks,
including Ed (probably because it would cost him his own money to goto
San Francisco, and instead of his backyard of New York) and any other
Mandated world so-called Ada cheerleaders.  But I will save that diatribe
for another posting.

>[computer-generated drivel deleted]
    If the implications of the pathetic state of Ada outside the Mandated
world on national security and the DoD's ability to develop software in
an era of decreasing budgets is drivel, I stand (or sit) so informed.

Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimization
Greg Aharonian
Source Translation & Optimiztion