From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: http
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:20:18 GMT
Date: 2003-10-21T19:20:18+00:00	[thread overview]

> Hmmmm, well that's a bummer.  For some reason when I do a search on adapower
> I get a 405 error.  No page for Smplsrvr.  :-(
   Going to www.adaic.com and doing a full search (near the bottom of the
page) on www.adapower.com, I find:
www.adapower.com/reuse/clawweb.html
   That was written to use Claw sockets, so you would need the full Claw,
or at least the GMGPL (like AWS) intro version.  Some time ago I sent
to adapower a version of the same socket package that does not require
Claw, but it doesn't seem to have been posted on www.adapower.com as yet.