From: sdl@linus.mitre.org (Steven D. Litvinchouk)
Subject: Re: ADA on Amiga And Oxxi
Date: 8 Sep 90 16:05:19 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <6547@sugar.hackercorp.com> davidm@sugar.hackercorp.com (David Martin) writes:

> ALL:
>   A friend tells me that ADA is being released for the
> Commodore Amiga by Oxxi. Has anyone heard the details
> about it yet? Or about their new program editor? M2
> compiler also?

I called Oxxi about this, but all I got was a receptionist.  I asked
the usual questions (are they looking for beta test sites for Ada,
etc.).  All she knew was that they are indeed "doing something with
Ada," but so far no one has returned my phone call with any more
substantive news.

By the way, the language name is "Ada," not "ADA".  "ADA" is an
acronym that stands for such organizations as "American Dental
Association," "Americans for Democratic Action," etc.

--

Steven Litvintchouk
MITRE Corporation