From: "David Tumpa" <dtumpa@home.com>
Subject: problems with get_immediate and get_line
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 13:18:42 GMT
Date: 2001-08-19T13:18:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Any help with the following issue would be greatly appreciated.

I have noticed that the get_immediate procedure works somewhat
inconsistently with my applications.  If I have this call several times
within my program, typically the first call will work and the others will be
ignored.  I have the same problem with get_line.  Does anyone know what is
happening or how to correct this problem.

Thanks,