From: "David C. Hoos, Sr" <david.c.hoos.sr@ada95.com>
Subject: Re: ada c c ++ software engineer
Date: 1998/09/17
Date: 1998-09-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dale Stanbrough wrote in message ...
>In article <6tpl2c$t$1@news.mainstreet.net>, "shoba" <shoba@cginc.com>
wrote:

>> Our client needs an Ada C C ++ software engineer to develop firmware and
>> software using ada c c ++ or assembly for embedded control systems. Will
be
>> designing, coding and testing. Mim 2 years experience with real time
>> software. Please call shoba @ 408-879-6670 ext 114 or e-mail
shoba@cginc.com

>where?

The www.cginc.com website provides the following information:
Description
 A major spacecraft development compant has an immediate need for a fulltime
Software Engineer. Duties will include software and firmware developmant
using Ada, C/C++, or assembly for embedded control systems. Will be
designing, coding, and testing. Requirements: Minimun 2yr. experience with
real-time software development. Knowledge of microprocessor, electronic
interfaces, interrupt handlers, and device drivers is required.
Pay Rate  Open
Location  Palo Alto, CA
Number of Openings  1
Estimated Start Date  9/15/98