* ADA for Amiga
@ 1990-07-24 12:49 Walter Rowe
From: Walter Rowe @ 1990-07-24 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am posting this question for a friend, but you can respond to me
(e-mail please).

Does anyone know of an ADA compiler for the Amiga?

wpr
---
Walter P. Rowe                                    ARPA: rowe@cme.nist.gov
System Administrator, Robot Systems Division      UUCP: ...!cme-durer!rowe
National Institute of Standards and Technology    LIVE: (301) 975-3694

* Re: Ada for Amiga
@ 1991-09-06 18:02 Harold H. Ipolyi 713-486-6444
From: Harold H. Ipolyi 713-486-6444 @ 1991-09-06 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <91249.101201TEW105@psuvm.psu.edu>, TEW105@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
|> Does anyone know if there is an Ada compiler for the Amiga computer?
|> Thanks for any help.
|>  L8R
|> HonuS
|> tew105@psuvm.psu.edu

I haven't found one yet.

There is a rumor that someone here in the NASA JSC area may working on one.

MicroSearch (713) 486-5630 may have the latest word.

* Re: Ada for Amiga
@ 1991-09-10 16:41 Mr. D. Harter
From: Mr. D. Harter @ 1991-09-10 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

ipolyi@alamo.jsc.nasa.gov (Harold H. Ipolyi 713-486-6444) writes:
> In article <91249.101201TEW105@psuvm.psu.edu>, TEW105@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
> |> Does anyone know if there is an Ada compiler for the Amiga computer?
> |> Thanks for any help.
> |>  L8R
> |> HonuS
> |> tew105@psuvm.psu.edu
>
> I haven't found one yet.
>
> There is a rumor that someone here in the NASA JSC area may working on one.
>
> MicroSearch (713) 486-5630 may have the latest word.

I understand that GemStone Software (Manchester,England) are working on one.
Also when finished it will be public domain!!!!

Darren Harter                                  |