From: re@waporo.muc.de (Rolf Ebert)
Cc: czaby@dtalk.elte.hu
Subject: Re: PVM or other parallel system
Date: 27 Feb 1995 18:27:49 +0100
Date: 1995-02-27T18:27:49+01:00	[thread overview]

PC> Hello, I'm looking for an Ada compiler which generates code for real
PC> parallel systems such as transputers. A GNAT port to use PVM would
PC> be ideal.

PC> Please respond to this address: czaby@dtalk.elte.hu

PC> Thanks: Peter Czabala PhD student ELTE University Budapest, Hungary

I once wrote a thin binding to PVM for the Alsys compiler, but it should
work without major modifications with any Ada compiler.  I had no use
for it lately, so I didn't try it with gnat.  If anybody is interested
to use my code as a starting point, I'm happy to send it to you.

	Rolf
--
Rolf Ebert                      Beratung fuer Energiesysteme und Informatik
Erich Kaestner Str. 17               Conseil en Energetique et Informatique