From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: better way?
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 18:46:08 GMT
Date: 2001-01-05T18:46:08+00:00	[thread overview]

>...Inner_A_Thing_Type and Inner_B_Thing_Type are so closely related, the
>definitions of these types and their primitive operations all belong
  The problem is that there are two (or more) (sub)packages, each of
which defines a Thing_Type, and each of which has zero or more procedures
that need to access the *other* package's Thing_Type.  I want compile
time checking that the right Things are being passed to the various
procedures.  Also, this code is coming out of a special purpose code
generator, so major changes in the package structure are highly undesirable.