From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Problems installing/running AdaCore GPS (GPL) in Mandriva 2009
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:48:16 GMT
Date: 2009-06-25T06:48:16+00:00	[thread overview]

You need to add the location of the gnat binaries to your PATH variable. This
should be explained in the README file and the last page of the doinstall
script.

As for an editor "kate" and use the "terminal" button at bottom of "Kate" to
execute the GNAT programs using the term console.  "kate" as a nice color
scheme and font for Ada code.

Term console command line:
 gnat ???? program_name

where ???? => is either bind, compile, link or make

 Then if link is OK:
  ./program_name

Without GPS, project files are a little involved.