From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: win32ada coverage
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 22:51:27 GMT
Date: 2009-04-03T22:51:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Win32Ada provides only a subset of common routines. Version 3.0 was created
back in 1999, so any additional routines that was added in XP or Vista must
be added to the package or Imported into your program.

Now, expanding win32Ada to include these new routines can be as easy as
using an "pragma Import" statement but other routines may require a set of
wrapper routines before calling the imported Win32 API.  You should be able
to use the existing win32Ada as a guide to aid you in adding those extra API
you need.

One suggestion, is due to the number of Win32 API you should only to add
those routines that you need for your project.