* Ada Source Beautifier.
@ 1994-11-01 15:39 "Ralph Corderoy (jim)"
From: "Ralph Corderoy (jim)" @ 1994-11-01 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want some pointers, any pointers, to some source that will beautify
(pretty print) Ada source.  We have a program supplied with one of our
Ada compilers but it is very limited and doesn't help with source for
our other compilers on other platforms.  Something like `indent' for C
would be good.

Many thanks.

                                jim

Ralph Corderoy, aka jim.                        ralphc@sps.siemens.co.uk
   "The only shell is a restricted shell" -- Facist Administrator.

* Re: Ada Source Beautifier.
@ 1994-11-02 19:42 Bennett, Chip (KTR) ~U
From: Bennett, Chip (KTR) ~U @ 1994-11-02 19:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ralph Corderoy jim <ralphc@SPS.SIEMENS.CO.UK> wrote:

> I want some pointers, any pointers, to some source that will beautify
> (pretty print) Ada source.  We have a program supplied with one of our
> Ada compilers but it is very limited and doesn't help with source for
> our other compilers on other platforms.  Something like `indent' for C
> would be good.

I would think the PAL would have source for some pretty printers.  Tha PAL
(Public Ada Library) is located on the Washington University archives (and
mirrored from other places).  The last time I checked, the internet address
for anonymous ftp was wuarchive.wustl.edu.  (good luck getting in.  It's
often maxed out.  :-)

* Chip Bennett, GDE Systems Inc | BennettC@j64.stratcom.af.mil  *
* USSTRATCOM/J64213             | Voice (402)294-7360           *
* 901 SAC Blvd, Suite 2B24      | FAX   (402)294-7912           *
* Offutt AFB, NE 68113-6600     | Opinions expressed are my own *