From: ralphc@sps.siemens.co.uk ("Ralph Corderoy (jim)")
Subject: Ada Source Beautifier.
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 15:39:21 +0000 (GMT)
Date: 1994-11-01T15:39:21+00:00	[thread overview]

I want some pointers, any pointers, to some source that will beautify
(pretty print) Ada source.  We have a program supplied with one of our
Ada compilers but it is very limited and doesn't help with source for
our other compilers on other platforms.  Something like `indent' for C
would be good.

Many thanks.

                                jim

Ralph Corderoy, aka jim.                        ralphc@sps.siemens.co.uk
   "The only shell is a restricted shell" -- Facist Administrator.