From: "Nuada (Eric DeArment)" <ejd@efn.org>
Subject: Steelman document and GNAT for *BSD
Date: 1997/11/03
Date: 1997-11-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anybody know where I can obtain a copy of the Steelman document?  I'm
trying to to educate a skeptical C++ user about the versatility of the
language :)  Also, I've written a program to be run under FreeBSD, but I
wasn't able to find a version of GNAT for any of the BSD's (I have reason
to believe that the PAL is down or running extremely sluggishly at the
time of this writing).  Can I get a version for *BSD, or will I just have
to compile the source tree manually?

			| "It is what sustained us through our days,|
			|  the truth that was in our hearts, the    |
			|  strength in our arms, and fulfillment in |
			|  our tongues."                 	    |
			|  --Oisin Mac Finn (Celtic warrior hero)   |
			|  Eric DeArment   /|\			    |
			|  ejd@efn.org				    |
	   		|  Team Ada				    |
                        |  "E Pluribus Unix"                        |