* Re:Serial_Port_IO question
       [not found]     ` <7s81pr$s42$1@news.gate.net>
@ 1999-09-22  0:00       ` Martin Helmer
From: Martin Helmer @ 1999-09-22  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Question:
> How to interface with te serial port in Ada.
> Platform: Windows(95|98|NT)
            ----------------

Thank you for your help!

The simplest way for me at the moment seems to be to interface with C.
I've checked out your links, but the bindings were either out of my scope
(POSIX) or nonexistent.

David Botton's link

http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/ada_stuff.html

seemed promising but the links on the site proved to be out of
date. Does anyone know who is in charge of the site?

I think I can solve my problem now, but if anyone has a thick binding for
serial_io under Win(NT|95|98) laying around, feel free to contribute.

Thank's again :-)

Martin Helmer
martin@helmer.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-09-22  0:00 UTC | newest]