From: "Paul Carlucci (CS)" <carlucci@csee.usf.edu>
Subject: Simple question
Date: 1996/11/08
Date: 1996-11-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

	I'm using gnat under Solaris and SunOS.  I would like to know how
to make a beep.  I'm not talking about playing an au file (although that
would be cool) I just want to make the standard system error beep.  Please
respond with e-mail.

                                                                   Later,
                                                         Paul D. Carlucci
                                        http://www.csee.usf.edu/~carlucci

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."
                                                                  -Vyvian
And if I'm not telling the truth, may lightning from the heavens above
strike m^Sn&*aV m)@p2~lf~11~bz-)_ )-4j;a+=q3poj|

NO CARRIER