From: "Richard A. Johnson" <richardj@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: OO Survey on the Web
Date: 1996/05/07
Date: 1996-05-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have a request for anyone experienced in OO analysis and design or
trained in OO analysis and design.  Please complete a survey at
http://comp.uark.edu/~richardj for an important research project.  If you
do I will email the results back to you.  If you know of someone else
knowledgeable in OOAD please let them know.  Thanks.

*  Richard A. Johnson                         (501) 575-6094 (work) *
*  Department of Computer Information         (501) 575-7687 (fax)  *
*       Systems and Quantitative Analysis     (417) 862-9973 (home) *
*  College of Business Administration                               *
*  BADM 204                                                         *
*  University of Arkansas                                           *
*  Fayetteville, AR   72701           Email: richardj@comp.uark.edu *