From: John Howard <jhoward@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Shrinking GNAT OS/2 Executables
Date: 1996/04/06
Date: 1996-04-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On 6 Apr 1996 busigin@ibm.net wrote:
> Recently, I tried out a new freeware EXE and DLL file compression
> utility LxLite version 1.01 that I downloaded from
> http://www.os2.hammer.org/OS2.

Alternatively, "RePack" is a compression tool for LX, EXE, and DLL
files.  It's listed as IBM internally developed software that's provided
on Developer Connection CD's for OS/2.  But you might find RePack online
somewhere.

Solution Developer Operations Home Page
http://www.austin.ibm.com/developer

The Developer Connection Home Page