From: "Akinsanya, Babatunde O." <bakinsan@osf1.gmu.edu>
Subject: Help out a Newbie
Date: 1997/12/25
Date: 1997-12-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,
	Just a quick question and a sample code. I am new to Ada and I
just want to know where I can get a windows (preferably win'95) compiler
for Ada.
	Second, I tried compiling this sample code and I got the following
errors. I am working on a unix system using DEC's ada compiler.

with Ada.Text_IO;
procedure Hello is
begin
	Ada.Text_IO.Put ("Hello world!");
	Ada.Text_IO.New_Line;
end Hello;

This is the error message.
with Ada.Text_IO;
--------^
ada: Error: t.ada, line 1: Found "." when expecting one of { "," ";" }

end Hello;
ada: Error: Terminating compilation due to syntax errors in file t.ada
ada: Error: Ada compilation completed with 2 diagnostics

Thanks,
Tundey