From: Mark <mark@vulndev.org>
Subject: Exec command in ada.
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:07:26 +0000
Date: 2003-02-28T10:07:26+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anybody have any experiance using exec() style commands from within
ada?

I have looked in : Ada as a second Language
		   The Lovelace tutorial
		   Ada95 Third Edition.

I have(as yet) been unable to find what I am looking for, does Ada have a
method/package available to interface with the shell? Or is it just that I
have missed something relevant in one of the above books and should just
import the C pragma (something I am trying to avoid).

What I am wanting to do is something a little "perl-esque",

exec(program, argument);

any thoughts?

Thanks for all of the help, Having used this list in the past I know that
I am likely to get a helpful response (the kernel module does just about work).

many thanks,

	Mark
   www.vulndev.org