From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet@gnat.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT bug reports (Was: GNAT Programming System availability ?)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:40:08 +0100
Date: 2002-11-25T10:40:08+01:00	[thread overview]

> Somebody in this newsgroup has said that GNAT developers do not
> read c.l.a . You, Arno, is an example of opposite.

I unfortunately do not have the time nor the energy to follow all threads
and discussions on this newsgroup (but then, who does ?), in particular
since so many reports are done as a "by the way" note under some obscure
thread. The particular message I am responding to is a very good example
of deviating from the original subject (GPS availability).

> So whether we should duplicate our bug reports in email or just
> in newsgroup is enough?

There is no relationship between some ACT people reading c.l.a, and having
reports on c.l.a be magically forwarded to report@gnat. I am no better
at forwarding messages (when I happen to see them) from c.l.a to report@
than you are.

So just in case I wasn't clear in my message above, here it is again:

c.l.a and report@gnat are two separate media, and no bug reports are
taken from c.l.a

Of course Robert has made this pretty clear many times in the past, so
this will be my first and last message clarifying this issue in this
newsgroup.

Arno