From: Denny <vrandezo@trick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: Ada for Win?
Date: 1999/06/18
Date: 1999-06-18T14:01:53+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello there,

I was programming in Ada95 on the University and really got to like this
language. But there we had Unix-Systems with the lovely GNAT...

Now, at home I have a Win98-System and want to write little programs for
my friends, who all use Win95 or Win98. Is there a good free Compiler for
a Win-System? Or a IDE, where I can use the standard Windows things like
Windows, Buttons, Mouse and such?

I am either looking for an answer or for a pointer to some...

Thank you!

--
Denny Vrandecic, stud.inform.
vrandezo@tick.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de