From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung@teisa.unican.es>
To: Dominique Bouthinon <Dominique.Bouthinon@snv.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: Debugging Gnat Ada on Sillicon Graphics
Date: 1998/06/10
Date: 1998-06-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Dominique Bouthinon wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How Can I debug Ada programs with CVD (and Gnat ADA) on a Sillicon
> Graphics O2 ?

I think it is best to use gdb-4.16, which you can surely
compile on your machine. It works nicely together with gcc/gnat.
I also suggest using ddd as a frontend to gdb. However, that
might not be as easy to install (you will need Motif if you
don't find a precompiled executable for your platform).
Hope that helps,

Andreas
Andreas Jungmaier  		ajung@teisa.unican.es