* Re: WOON'96 in St. Petersburg, Russia: conference program
       [not found] <4n70iv$rsn@main.ipf.net>
@ 1996-05-13  0:00 ` Richard Riehle
From: Richard Riehle @ 1996-05-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dobri Dyen,

Anyone out there who might want to represent the Ada camp at this
conference?  Maybe someone who will already be in Switzerland for
Ada Europe could attend.

Unfortunately, even though I would like to go, and even speak some of
the language, billable hours keep me from even attending Ada Europe
this year.

   Hope someone can represent Ada.

   Bailshoe Spaceeeba,

   Richard Riehle

On 13 May 1996, Frieder Monninger wrote:

> WOON'96: June 20 and 21 in St. Petersburg, Russia (The white OO Nights)
>
> The conferenceprogram is now available on http://www.sigco.com/woon
>
> --
> Frieder Monninger                            SIG Computer GmbH
> <fm@sigco.com>                               D 35619 Braunfels
> http://www.sigco.com                  + 49 6472-2096 (fax -911 031)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-05-13  0:00 UTC | newest]