* Re: why not Smalltalk?
       [not found]       ` <31849BF9.7B102CAE@enterprise.net>
@ 1996-05-07  0:00         ` Richard Riehle
From: Richard Riehle @ 1996-05-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Which ones are these, please? (I have a son who wants to do a degree
> in computer science in a year or two...)

  With the advent of the first ISO/ANSI standard Object-Oriented
  Programming language, Ada, his school should definitely be offering Ada
  as one of the alternatives.  Of course, many in academia are not yet
  up-to-date on ISO standard Ada 95.

  Richard Riehle

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-05-07  0:00 UTC | newest]