* Ada sighting!
@ 2002-02-04  4:01 Brian Rogoff
From: Brian Rogoff @ 2002-02-04  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I happen to work in this area and have written similar programs, so this
was near and dear to my heart. They spelled it ADA though, grrr ;-)

http://www.dolphin.fr/medal/gdscompiler/gdscompiler_overview.html

Hmmm, I never noticed them on ACT's customer list...

-- Brian

* Re: Ada sighting!
@ 2002-02-04 15:38 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2002-02-04 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, the good news is that they're using it. If their business succeeds and
their dependency on the compiler increases, they'll eventually get to the
point where support becomes necessary. I'm just glad to see another company
building its product with Ada. And they cite good reasons for doing so.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer