From: Brian Rogoff <bpr@shell5.ba.best.com>
Subject: Re: Idea for Ada 200x: Arguments that are procedures
Date: 1998/07/02
Date: 1998-07-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hmmm, where have I heard this before! Yes Van, this one is up on my list
of "most wanted for Ada 0X" too. The desire for this construct was felt
during the Ada 9X design too, see

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/standards/95lsn/LSN1083.GeneralAccess

The reasons why it isn't in Ada 95 are well known. Hopefullly the same
excuse won't be used again, and implementors of display based Ada
compilation systems will be ready. Then Ada will be "almost functional"
:-)

-- Brian