From: Ehud Lamm <mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: 8 Queens reference
Date: 1999/09/08
Date: 1999-09-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Robert Dewar wrote:

|That's not quite right. The terms top-down development and
|stepwise refinement are both current, stepwise refinement
|is a particular approach that is in the general top down
|category, i.e. a stepwise refinement approach is an example
|of top down approaches, but not all top down approaches would
|be considered to be stepwise refinement.

After posting I asked myself, any chance Robert Dewar will miss the chance
to correct these terms?
I guess you are as attentive as ever.

For the pueposes I use the paper, it can be used to show the top-down way
of thinking. But fo course in general your objection is valid.

Ehud Lamm     mslamm@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm  <== My home on the web